(Background tile by Zebiii)
orioncomplex asked: I just played your 2048 for 40 min straight. Got to the peacock, beautifully done, thank you!
Congrats on getting the peacock! ^^ Thanks so much for the reblog and the kind message, you made my day! *^3^*
A little behind the scenes look of the early stages of Green Lantern the Animated Series.
My eternal gratitude to everyone who helped prove the doubters wrong.
Wow. God, I hate studio execs!
Alberto Breccia; if you don’t know him already, then this is your chance. He was one of the most talented and genius artists of all time.
Audio is spanish and subtitles in french, but you can stil enjoy his art.
I was very lucky to met him when he came to my school in Angouleme, more than 20 years ago (I think precisely when this interview has been done). He was not very famous in France, but for us art school students, he was simply a god. Everybody respected him and admired him deeply.
I totally suck at the 2048 game but seeing Boulet’s one made me want to decorate one myself. So here is my version with, of course, birds (what else? ^^). I show you the 4 first birds, I let you discover the others before posting them. The more you progress, the more the images and birds are colorful. I hope you will like them. ^^
- The French terms listed below are not literal translations of the original Arabic words. They are the meanings currently used in slang. The original Arabic words are listed so you can track the source, their meaning might differ from the French slang meaning.
- bled from bilād بَلَد : village, city, home
- caïd from qā'id قائد : chef, rebellious people
- casbah from qaṣba قصبة : home
- chouf/chouffer from šuf ! شُفْ : to look, like dealers look around if there are cops
- chouiya from šuwayya شوية : a little
- clebs from (magh.) kelb كَلْب : a dog
- fissa or fissa-fissa from (alg.) fi s-sā3a في آلساعة: fast
- flouze from (alg.) flūs فُلوس : money
- glaoui from (magh.) qlawī قلوي : testicles
- guitoune from (alg.) qiṭūn قيطون : a shelter, a small place you go to
- kiffer from كَيف (no other explanation found): to like
- kif-kif from doubled kif’ كفء: so and so, similar
- lascar from al 3askar العسكر: a big guy
- maboul from (alg.) maẖbūl مخبول : crazy
- niquer from gérondif naik / nīk نيك.: to fuck
- nouba from nûba نوبة : a party
- rallouf from ḥallūf حلّوف : ham, pig
- ramdam from ramadan رمضان : noise
- razzia from (alg.) ġāzya « attaque », de l'arabe classique classique ġazw(a) ou ġazā غزاة غزوة غزو: to buy/take everything in sight
- smala from (magh.) zmāla زمالة: family
- souk from sūq سوق : messy place
- toubib from ṭabīb طَبِيب : doctor
- zob from zubb زبّ : penis
Avant-première : FILLE DE CHAIR, disponible dès aujourd’hui… Et PURULENCE vous est offert !
Pour tout achat, sur le site www.ego-comme-x.com, du livre FILLE DE CHAIR d’Amoreena Winkler, nous joindrons à notre envoi un exemplaire gratuit de PURULENCE, premier volume de ce « diptyque », à lire ou à faire découvrir autour de vous…
(Offre valable pour les 50 premières commandes reçues.)
FILLE DE CHAIR + PURULENCE (offert)
15 € + 5% de remise soit 14,25 €
frais de port offert
droits doublés pour l’auteur
Parution en librairie le 23 avril 2014